Hani Weddings Day

Leave a Comment
Hye all....
My Sister got married...

Me...??
I'm still young...hahah
In syaa Allah...ada jodoh kita kahwin...

-Proses 'memanggil'-

-The souvenir-

Date : 12 December 2015
Location : My Sweet Home
Program : Hani Weddings

A lot of thing to do...
But...
I'm not a good helper...
Because...
I'm busy with Pesta Penang...huhu

So...
The preparation going smooth...
As planned....



The ceremony finish before Asar...
Then...
Just we have a time to take some family pictures....

It's pictures time's...haha
Click...click....






Settle for today....

Tomorrow...
Let's go to Gopeng....
Makan kenduri belah lelaki pulak....

My father not following us because a lot of work to settle at home...
So...
I need to go...
Bring my mother and siblings....



Thats all....
Hope to found my cup of tea soon...hehe~

P/S : Not much pictures cos I'm busy to entertain the guest... Sorry for the late update...Hope 2016 will bring happiness to me and my family...Amin...
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: