PTM Siri 2/2015 (Part I)

Leave a Comment
Place : Institut Latihan Kecemerlangan MARA (ILKM) Jawi
Date : 18 October 2015 - 23 October 2015

I start my journey to ILKM Jawi on 18 Oktober 2015...
After....
Send back my sister to her hostel...

Continue my journey to ILKM Jawi for Program Transformasi Minda (PTM) Siri 2/2015...
Kena lapor diri sebelum Pukul 6...





Mula-mula ingatkan kena duduk hostel...
So...
Bawak la segala-galanya...
Iron..Tuala...etc...

Sebab...
Tak tau dekat ILKM ada hotel...haha~

The Hotel aka Inn quite okey...
1 bilik 2 orang...


Then...
Just take a rest before we start our course tonight...

Malam...
Just briefing about the activity for this whole week...
Then...
Divide into a group....

Welcome to the new group...
HAPPY...wee~


p/s: Not sure when I can continue the entry because quite busy now...Hope you guys can wait till my blogging mood come...haha
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: