Berkursus lagi kita...

Leave a Comment
Place : The Light Hotel
Date : 27 October 2015


Sebenarnya tak nak update pun pasal Kursus Akruan ni...
Tapi...

Disebabkan...
Tunggu pictures untuk Program Transformasi Minda 2/2015 tak sampai lagi...
And...
Tangan dah gatal sangat nak menaip...

So...
Kita update je la apa yang ada...haha


A bit confusing about accrual things actually...
Because the term using not 100% same as I learn on Private sector before...
But...
As I already apply it on my job before...
So...
I'm trying to adapt it little by little...

So...
What else...
Let's enjoy the pictures...



 Urusetia




p/s : Just done my online exam for Penolong Akauntan W27... Really hope to get an interview...pray for me guys...


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: