#Throwback YL Chee Dinner *miss them*

Leave a Comment
Hye all....
I'm writing again...haha~

While working at other place I have limited time to update my blog...
But now...
A lot of time to be spending on blogging...haha~
(Just for now...before I'm place to other department)

So...
Just wanna to share additional picture with you guys...

Because I just get the picture...
Actually...
I copy paste the picture from my friend Facebook..haha~
 
*Luckydraw gift to be given...I'm a little bit upset as my name was forgot to be written because...they said I'm already resign...poor me*

   

*Varieties of food for a big event*
 
 
*The committee member's*


#Hope everything going smooth at YL Chee...hope to see all of you again...No heart feeling guys...peace 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: