Company Trip - Sibu Island

Leave a Comment
Hye all....

Happy Malaysia Day to all....
Hope not late yet to wish it...

While everybody rest on Malaysia Day...
I going for a trip...
YL Chee Global company trip to Sibu Island, Johor.

My 1st ever company trip...
and also the last one as I already resigning...huhu~


-1ST DAY-
We start our journey on Saturday at 00.30am...
Reach Tanjung Leman Jetty about 06.30am...
Just rest there until the boat to Sibu Island arrive around 10.00am..
Check in 03.00pm at Sari Pasifica Resort, Sibu Island....
Today activity just rest and anything you want as everybody wanna to rest after a long journey...



 -2ND DAY-
Ready to snorkeling at 09.30am...
But quite frustrated as only snorkeling near beach..
(in my opinion Perhentian Island snorkeling spot more interesting)
We finish about 11.30am...
Then about 02.00pm we start tele-match among staff...
About 6 or 7 games...
- Handball, EggToast, Heart of The Ocean
(but I'm not remembering all the game to list it out all...sorry..)
Finish activity about 06.00pm...
Then swim at sea and pool..haha~



-3RD DAY-
Check out about 09.30am...
Waiting boat to Tanjung Leman Jetty and start journey to office back...
 08.00pm reach Damansara Perdana...


 
#Committee
Activity/Telematch - 4/5
Time management - 3/5

#Sari Pasifica Resort & Spa
Resort/Hotel condition - 1.5/5
Dinner/Lunch/Breakfast - 5/5
Facilities - 2/5
Staff/Worker - 4/5

*Sorry not much pictures to share as I just upload what I have in my phone..when I got other pictures, will make another entry..if I not lazy..haha~
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: