Resign.Again.Soon

Leave a Comment
Hye all.....
got a new story to share...

a believe you guys can guest it based on the title...
yeah...
I'm resigning soon...

not to another Company...
but...
I GOT OFFER FROM GOVERNMENT...
*happy*

yesterday...
suddenly they call me and offer for the job that I interview on Jan'13...
can you believe it...

that what we call REZEKI...
and Allah know more...
I always hoping to get permanent job in Government...
but...
didn't aspect to be soon like this...

because...
I'm happy with my job now...
and...
sad to leave YL Chee...
I'm already close with them....

sorry guys...
life must go on...
maybe after this I can come visit you all...





*Happy and sad at the same time*

p/s : waiting for offer letter from Government and will be back to my hometown aka Penang by end of September...until we meet again...
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: