Reuni0n & my bIrthDay

Leave a Comment
Hye....
another post....

A lot of things happen this week....
1st - Reunion with my Matriculation buddies...
2nd - Meeting my Candystar friends and got a surprise birthday party....hehe~
3rd - Got a new job....hope will stay here for a long time...haha~

but....
now I wanna to stories about my Candystar friends...

meeting them around 12pm...
Giant Shah Alam...
apa-apa pun kita makan dulu...haha~


then......
moving to Ole-Ole....
karaoke time.....

and....
thanks for surprise party guys....
(nasib baik tak kena baling tepung...my luck)
w/pun birthday aku dah lepas....
09 December.....







*hoping a better life and happy to meet all of your guys....
**Fizah dah selamat lahir baby boy...Wan nextyear also baby boy...next..??
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: