I'm resigning & moving so0n~

Leave a Comment
Hye all.....
Long time no see....

So....
I'm moving to KL next month.... *perhaps*
and....
Already give my resign letter.... *happy*



WHY...??
Because.....
- I'm not happy working here... *kalau hati tak ikhlas baik berhenti*
- Just doing clerk work... *Hello bos...aku ada degree kot...*
- I'm learning nothing here... *hari-hari update record and issue cek saja..bosan*
- BOSS is dotdotdot...no need to mention... *banyak songeh...tension aku*
- Wanna to find and save money... *bukan untuk kahwin tau..yang tu lambat lagi*
- Wanna to enjoy with my friend during weekend.. *Bila lagi nak enjoy...nanti semua dah berkeluarga pula*
- plus all excuse that I can given...haha~



But....
I'm not let my 'Candystar' friend know yet....
Wanna to make it surprise....
Unless they read what I'm writing here... *ting tong*

So...
Hoping for good life there....
Stay with 'Artis'... *bak kata Ali Liratie*

p/s: After this hoping can enjoy life with all my friend and getting better job to save money for future used. Hoping my boss doesn't know the existing of this blog...haha~ But anyway if he/she read it, it might help them understand why almost all of their staff are resigning...But I still hope you success in the future dear my BOSS.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: