1st eNtry 2013 in marCh..??

Leave a Comment
hye all......
lamanya tak update blog.....
dah bersawang and berdebu dah....haha

bukan tak dak event or sweet memory to share but....
I'm too busy being an auditor....haha~

bertuah sangat kalau ada yang percaya....
sebenarnya.....
a lot of things happen...i will share it soon....
but....

a most important thing now....
I'm gonna tell all of you....
(ramai sangat ke follower aku...haha~)
that I'm already resign from my current job....


Why...??
just gonna change the environment.....
just being bored doing the same thing everyday....
I'm not the person which can only done my job in the office....
I'm being bored of it.....
(wah...speaking London plak cik Hanna nie...haha~)


okey....done~
picture on Liang & Co will be coming soon....

-with all trainees-

p/s : moga rezekiku di goverment....amin....I really hope it....
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 cOnteNgan: